Driving within the facility:
- Gate Use: Proceed through the gate one vehicle at a time. (no tailgating)
- Speed Limit is 5mph within the facility. Blind corners may block your view.
- Stops signs are posted. Follow these for your safety and the safety of others.
- When possible, allow space for others to drive around you when loading or unloading.
- Insurance is required and the tenant’s responsibility.
- No sleeping at the facility.
- No overnight parking on premises without management approval.
- Portable heaters are prohibited.
- No pets on premises.
- Storing alcoholic beverages, flammable/explosive substances, perishable foods, and all unlawful items are prohibited.
- Notify manager of any damage or unusual occurrences on the premises as soon as possible.
- All Rental Payments are due on first of the month (unless arranged with management).
- Late charges are posted after 5 days late, and your unit will be over-locked.
- If you have not paid your bill, your gate code will be suspended.
- When moving, empty and sweep your unit clean, return pallets to the pallet unit (D03) & remove your lock.
- Call the office to notify management when you have moved out.
- Failure to follow these procedures may result in continued rent accrual and/or a clean out fee.